The Strategic Plan of Christ Lutheran Church identifies the following goals:
1. Worship God - Provide opportunities for praise and worship that honor God and facilitate meaningful participation by lay people.
2. Reach Out - Attract people seeking to know and serve Christ for whom Christ Lutheran Church would be a good fit.
3. Make Disciples - Nurture growth in faith and knowledge for members of all ages, that we may respond to our Lord’s call to love and serve God and our neighbor.
4. Care for Each Other- Build and sustain relationships of mutual love, care and support for brothers and sisters in Christ.
5. Serve the Neighbor - Use our gifts and resources to serve and care for people in need as we are called. 6. Maintain a Sound Support Structure - Maintain efficiency, effectiveness, accountability, and good stewardship of resources in our organization and operations.